11/25/08

Relationships

Chat here

I'm sure many of us have been in relationships, I sure have. in fact, I'm in one right now, its just like all the other relationships:
We go on dates
We spend time with eachother
We do things for eachother
And yeah, just couple stuff like that. But, there's only one small little difference. We're both guys, that's right I'm gay and I don't care what you think.

But, I just think that intolerence of people's sexuality, is just well shallow. We'll never be able to hold hands in public, kiss in public, go to romantic resturants and stuff like that, just because we're a little different. We would be insulted, we would be assualted. All you intolerent people out there I have one thing to say: Go fuck yourselves, get over yourselves and grow up. It's just simply stupid and shallow to hate someone because of their sexuality, call people offensive names like "poofta" or "faggot" just because they have the guts to kiss in public.

That's all for now, post us a comment and tell us what you think, but if you put something around the lines as: "FAGGOT!" Then that'll really prove how intolerent you are.

No comments: